- One of three ceremonial face-offs. Dave White, Janet "Dale" Solomon (Mother of the late Travis Solomon) and Tehokwirathe Barreiro.
- One of three ceremonial face-offs featuring Joe Solomon (Brother of the late Travis Solomon), Oakley Thomas and Kade Herne.
- One of three ceremonial face-offs SRMT Chief Ron LaFrance, Abby Bomberry and Rakwirahes Pembleton.
- Unveiling of the new signage for the Travis Solomon Memorial Lacrosse Box at Generations Park.
- Future Lacrosse Hall of Famers for sure at the Travis Solomon Memorial Lacrosse Box at Generations Park. Pictured L-R:
Kota Square, Akwi David, Oakley Thomas, Abby Bomberry, Dalston Day, Grayson Phillips, Tray Square
- The Family of Travis Solomon with SRMT Chief Ron LaFrance and SRMT Sub Chiefs Eric Thompson and Michael Conners.
The Travis Solomon Memorial Lacrosse Box at Generations Park Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Dedication took place on Tuesday, July 29, 2014. The St. Regis Mohawk Tribe hosted the event. The family of the late Travis Solomon were in attendance to help mark the occasion. He left an immeasurable impact on the sport of lacrosse in many communities. He was a Tribal employee for nine years before he was overcome by Lou Gehrig's disease and passed away in October of 2010. The ceremony honored and recognized the contributions of not only Travis Solomon, but generations of lacrosse players from professional to young children's levels. The cost of the project was approximately $275,000. Bleachers and a scoreboard are still to come in the next 18 months.